Saturday, January 17, 2009

First Blog Attempt!


Hello All.

The New Year brings new challenges! With each New Year, I try to learn something new. 2009 is the year of Blogging and Newsletters related to gardening, plants, floral design and entertaining. Just met a fellow garden clubber who will help me incorporate photos and some other interesting things into the blogs.


My hope is that this will become a question/ answer & inspirational area for you. Also a place where you can visit other gardens with me.


Post one for me!



MLCH

2 comments:

Melissa and Company said...

Congratulations on your blog! This is so exciting. It was only a little more than a week ago that this was just talk; now you're in "print" of sorts. Well done!

Unknown said...

fascinating. well done, mum.

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...