Saturday, October 3, 2009

Patrick's Paperwhites


Most of you know about my garden buddy, Kris Gordon.
Her grandson, Patrick Chance (6 years old) was diagnosed about
3 years ago with Neuroblastoma, a childhood cancer.

Patrick's website, www.Pressonfund.org, details the disease & research
that is needed for a cure.

Kris began selling paperwhites, wrapped and ready for gifting,
2 years ago to raise money for PressOn.
Last year, I bought one for each of my kids' teachers.
It is magnificent to watch the paperwhites or the Amaryllis
bulbs grow during the winter season...

Kris gave me an order form just in case some local readers are interested.
The Amaryllis above produced at LEAST 6 blooms last winter before I planted
the bulb in my home garden...

Needless to say, each teacher will get one again this year!

If you are interested, I'll forward your order...

Narcissus: $15 pot of 3 bulbs wrapped & ribboned
Amaryllis: $20 one large bulb wrapped & ribboned

The bulbs will be delivered to you in November !
Email me to order & check to "Press On"...

Blessings from the Garden!

ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...