Thursday, December 31, 2009

Garden Goals 2010

Tomorrow begins a new decade, 2010.
I admit that for the past 4 years I have set goals
and worked toward them feeling a sense of accomplishment. It seems as each year passes I build on those goals
set 4 years ago.

Writing them down really works!


Today is no different. I will set personal goals related
to fitness, business, and personal life, but will add more
gardening goals, too!




Here's a glimpse of my 2010 Gardening Goals:
1. Share my passion for gardening with children.
2. Grow more food for my family to experience.
3. Join a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)
4. Start two "lasagna" garden beds.
5. Prepare my little garden for the 2010 garden tour.

Do you have gardening goals for 2010?
Blessings from the Garden.
ML


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...