Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Are you done?


OK. So there are 11 days til Cmas. Are you done?

Here are some last minute thoughts from cousin Nancy
to keep us on task...

  • Check your lists, what do you have left?, what can wait?, is it important or not?
  • No list? MAKE ONE!--be realistic and prioritize. Break everything down into manageable tasks--you can get things done without going crazy.
  • Make time for your family and yourself!
Wow. This year has flown. Thanks, cousin Nancy.

The only thing I add to the above is keep your list with you and mark off as you go. This gives me a sense of accomplishment. By the end of the day, my list is all rumpled up and marked on, and shows I've done something!

Sam shot a video of "Wreath Embellishment", but has not completed the editing process. I'll put this on his list for posting this week!

Blessings from the Garden.
ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...