Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Reads...

Admittedly, I am not much of a book reader.  Maybe when I am at the beach with no garden or family distractions, I'll read a book...

BUT.

I read lots of magazines, must be my attention span! Whatever. I left Borders last night with an armload of garden mags and a bit less flower money! 



This month's Urban Farm : Sustainable City Living is EXCELLENT! 
If you are a backyard hobby gardener/beekeeper/chick with chicks 
or wanna be
 this mag is for you.

 So far, every page is filled with info I know you'll love...
  • Daylilly Ice Cream recipe
  • "Sex is good, but not as good as fresh, sweet corn" a quote from Garrison  Keillor
  • Rain gardening
  • Beekeeping/Chicken Keeping
  • Fruit Spreads
Go to Borders, get the mag...better yet, subscribe for $15/year...

Blessings 
ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...