Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dining Room Drama!


SPROUTS!
look closely...

I've known for some time that persistence pays off, but
I was becoming impatient with my tomato seed project.

Last week I planted these tomato seeds in egg cartons
& placed on dining room table:

* Mortgage Lifter
* Marianna's Peace
* Sugar Lump
* Marisol Pink
all purchased from "Marianna's Tomatoes"

Realized by day 5 that I needed more "bottom heat"
for germination. Transferred cartons to kitchen counter
while the dishwasher ran...

hot granite countertop + covered(plastic) cartons = SPROUTS!
"Mortgage Lifter" sprouted first!

Meanwhile, I've placed all cartons in the kitchen warming drawer!

Blessings from the Garden...
ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...