Friday, March 26, 2010

March continues…

Home Garden Update

3.26.10

Every year spring creeps up on me and I find myself overwhelmed with seeds that need starting, holes that need filling (with plants!), and weeds to be pulled! This year is a bit better because I've done some pre-planning thanks to Greenbrier Garden Club!

I spoke to this club about a month ago on "Growing your Own" and prepared plans for my "Home Garden" to share with the group…

The plan for summer is to grow the veggies/herbs that we eat- a more functional approach. I sketched the garden and included existing plants as well as those going in this spring/summer.

Here's my list of veggies:

Corn Jalapenos Collards/Kale Radish

Lettuce Green beans Spinach

Okra Swiss Chard Squash

Tomatoes Broccoli Cucumbers

Eggplant Garlic Carrots

Bell peppers Potatoes Beets


Sketch to follow…

Blessings from the Garden.

ML




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...