Thursday, June 3, 2010

Garden to Grill...and somewhere in between!

Summer Herbs by June


Some of my friends have dubbed me June,
as in "Cleaver". Although I am much too young
to remember the show, I produce the
full meal deal for breakfast and dinner
every week day unless I am dying. My brother in law
once asked if he could come over for breakfast because
he knows hot coffee, bacon, eggs and grits
would most likely be the morning special!

I've been experimenting with the garden harvest
on the grill this week. Here was tonight's menu:

* grilled marinated shrimp on rosemary skewers

* tomatoes slices topped with jalapeno, basil,
Vidalia onion, and mozzarella cheese then
drizzled with white balsamic vinegar

* grilled tenderloin tails and fingerling toms
in olive oil

Keep cutting your garden herbs! No need to pay
3 bucks for a moldy package of wilted leaves!

Blessings from the Garden.
June...I mean ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...