Sunday, July 19, 2009

Herbal Note...

Hello All...
I have been so busy between home and farm that I am feeling guilty for not updating this blog! Not a great photo, but still interesting. In the cylinder vase there are 2 sprigs of rosemary from my garden. Rosemary takes root FAST. I need some at the farm to plant around the cabin. Great way to propogate your own!


There is also a sprig of Lettuce Leaf Basil to the left of the Rosemary. It roots well also! I will have more to save for winter. I freeze some basil in "ice cube" containers...had to go to mama's house for those! Then put cubes in zip loc baggies for spaghetti and other sauces in winter....

To the right you will notice the Brandywine pumpkin, ooppss, TOMATO! It was delicious, by the way!

I hope your harvest is awesome this summer. Thanks for checking in...

see you
ML

ps don't forget to feed the birds and hummers(feeders in photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...