Sunday, July 5, 2009

Home Garden Catch Up...

This is supposed to be "home garden" catch up, but thought I'd throw in that the bees at the farm are doing great!






Once again, it's so good to come home, jump out of the car, and head to the garden! My tomatoes are producing like crazy. Especially the "Sungold" variety. I picked a shirt full this evening(bottom pic). The "Brandywine" tomato is huge, but not yet pink. Will wait.









Our "Royal Burgandy" bush beans are flowering. The okra has little flowers and tiny okra pods! These(left) are the "Red Noodle" beans that will cover the arbor!

Picked a couple of tomatoes from the patio tom I stuck in the ground.
Here are some pics of tonite's harvest...


Oh, many thanks to Zack who tended my garden while I was away for 5 days! The grass is dead, but the garden is green!!
see you.
ML

1 comment:

Mary Louise said...

Just testing to see if the comments work. I just get emails, no comments on the blog..

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...