Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mammogram...


Hey

By now, I've gone totally over the top with the whole Mammogram thing.

Skip this post if you're not interested.


This morning I experienced my first mammogram at my Ob/Gyn's office.

I've postponed this baseline screening for 4 years
mainly because of the scary stories I've heard.
Yes, I am an RN, should know better, and all, but look...I am a chicken!


It was all fine. I was so tickled with myself
that I picked all my pink Zinnias, put them in a "water tube"
tied with a pink ribbon and a great quote from Eleanor Roosevelt.
I passed these out to my exercise class this evening and the girls at PHC.

After all, I am supposed to be a good role model!
Blessings from the Garden.
ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...