Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Crowned Queen "B"...


I found myself wandering around the garden
this evening in my pj's & slippies taking photos of...
broccoli!
Please excuse the weeds underneath...all thanks
to organic poop(chicken) fertilizer...

Broccoli is one of the things everyone in my family will
consume, and fortunately, a very
nutritious veggie we can grow
in our backyards. Broccoli belongs to the cabbage family
and has many healthful properties including anti-cancer,
vitamins A, B, C and K in addition to several minerals.

This is the beginning of the crop.
I cut the middle"crown" and have smaller crowns which
I left to grow. Had enough tonite to steam for the family!
Blessings from Queen B.
ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...