Monday, May 17, 2010

Rain!


We had a steady rain shower this afternoon so I am out
to the garden to check on things and fertilize. I'll be using
"llama beans" and some 10.10.10. It's a good time to
fertilize as a good rain leaches nutrients from the soil.

I am going to hoe around the Silver Queen corn as the
weeds are starting to encroach. Same with the 4 o'clocks,
they require shovel pruning frequently!

Prepared a calendar for blogging today while it rained. My goal is to blog about SOMETHING every day through August.
I'll have to remember the laptop while on vacation.

Go out and check the garden, you may find a suprise!
Blessings from the Garden.
ML

ps. the pic is Queen Ann's Lace that looks like a snowflake to me...
click on it to appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...