Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas Prep



Don't believe that I am organized just because I get a post out most every day!


I must say, though, that cousin Nancy's Sunday Post has challenged me to get a jump on Christmas.




I have nothing to do this season, just create dozens of Thanksgiving centerpieces, host 6 Wreath Workshops, and produce a number of custom wreaths! So prior to the holiday plunge, I am actually trying to accomplish tasks that would otherwise be the week before Christmas!


So far here is what I have done & need to do:
DONE
  • house pressure washed

  • started "Hagler Thanksgiving" group on FB

  • ordered Christmas cards(now that is shocking!)

  • decided on 2 things I can make & give as Christmas gifts

  • emailed my kids for thier Christmas lists(gets better every year)

  • scheduled Gizmo's hair appt (gotta look & smell good for holidays!)


TO-DO

  • assign menu items for TDay at farm(you wouldn't believe the food fest!)

  • make sure house at farm is clean before Tday

  • double check w/those not on FB re:Tday.

  • Make Advent Wreath and share with readers

  • complete online Cmas shopping for most of gifts

  • assemble supplies for home made gifts

  • finish Cmas gift buying list

OK, this is not ALL there is to do, but you get the point. Next Sunday,I'll share the two things I'll be giving as home made "garden" gifts.

Get Busy.

Blessings from the Garden.

ML

1 comment:

Maria (also Bia) said...

ml ... i have a tradition of making a new advent wreath every year. while sometimes i don't use all fresh greenery, i do like to think outside the box and be creative. here, i'll show you one of my favorites:

http://ladolcevitathesweetlifewiththreesons.blogspot.com/2007/12/advent.html

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...