Saturday, November 27, 2010

How do you like it...


Short, long, squatty, chunky, skinny?

Sounds like a Waffle House order for your Christmas tree.

I had to post this because every year I struggle with choosing a Christmas tree.
For example, two years ago, I chose a tree that was very chunky and tall ...looked like
the perfect one to me!

Arrive home, unload from the pickup, drag to front door and it won't fit in the door!
I loaded it back up, and returned it to the tree lot. I've had many instances like this one,
and will share more with you this week.

Just knowing, though, that my 14 year old daughter is a good judge of tree "character"
is so comforting. She picked it out right away today. I was worried momentarily, but
when we finally shoved it in the door, it was perfect!

Blessings from the Garden.

ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...