Saturday, January 1, 2011

Garden Goals




















It's time for goals and resolutions!


I just directed Robert and the kids to formulate 5 goals each for 2011 then email them back to me. Having resolutions, goals, and lists to review intermittently helps keep me focused rather than aimlessly spinning through life!

The focus for my 2011 goals (both gardening and personal) will be on purpose.

I will focus my energy on accomplishments with meaning and mission.

Garden goals from 2010 included sharing my passion for gardening with children, growing more food, joining a Community Supported Agriculture, designing 2 lasagna beds, and preparing for the 2010 Sacred Heart Garden Tour. I look back at these goals satisfied that I completed 3 of them and worked toward the other two.

Here are my garden goals for the New Year 2011:
  • Re-work herb bed to include statue or fountain as focal point

  • Start fresh cooking herbs from seed: basil, rosemary, chives, garlic, dill, cilantro and lovage

  • Draw new sketch of garden plan for 2011 to share with garden clubs & readers. Review progress every other week.

  • Plant 3 evergreens to hide unpleasant view!

  • Continue to involve family in garden activities via Master's Table Soup Kitchen, home garden and farm garden.
Share your goals by commenting in the comment section below.
Blessings from the Garden.
Happy New Year!
ML



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...