Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Techno Tips

Two things I want to share with you. 


1.  Tomorrow, Thursday, January  27th, I'll host TheDirt garden chat via Tok Box. This is new for me, but I like to chat about gardening and would especially like to see you in person! No experience necessary. This will  be like sitting around the big ottoman in the middle of my den while sipping coffee! Go to www.tokbox.com, sign up for the FREE membership. You'll see a "Search for Users" button, type ML Louise and I'll be there! You can also Facebook me as a friend. Your Facebook friend list is already up on TokBox, so you can choose any of your friends to video chat. Ok-- you do have to have a webcam as it is video! I'll be sharing some ideas about growing tomatoes in pots which is my challenge for the summer!




2.  My kids have been so busy in the evenings lately, that my usual "June Cleaver" suppers were amiss. I bought (0.99) the Martha Stewart Everyday Food App for Ipad/Ipod and have hundreds of ideas at my "touch" everyday! Last night was Apricot stuffed Pork Tenderloin with roasted potatoes and broccoli. It was delicious! The combination of shallots and apricot jam were perfect.

Hope to see you tomorrow. 
Blessings from the Garden. 
ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...