Wednesday, January 26, 2011

TokBox prep

I've had a couple of questions about TokBox and how to sign up.
My techie son informed me that this would be an option for my dream of video chatting online.

Here is exactly what to do to get started.
  • Go to www.tokbox.com
  • Click on TokBox Video Conferencing
  • Click on "Sign Up" under Video Chat Free
  • Fill in your basic info..name , email, password, etc.
  • Then you are ready to go. 
  • If we are friends on Facebook, you'll notice a sidebar on right with FB friends. This is a way to "call" me for the chat. Otherwise,  type in ML Louise and we will connect.
  • BE PATIENT! I am new at this too, so we are in it together! 
I look forward to chatting with you tomorrow at NOON!...

ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...