Sunday, May 22, 2011

Home Garden Update May 2011

David Austin Rose
Home Garden Update
May 2011

A few blooms on the David Austin roses (above). Since I don't spray, 
I will use the Bayer 2:1 around the base for fertilizer and systemic fungicide. 


Elephant Garlic

My Elephant Garlic is about 4 feet tall and about
to produce a brilliant purple sphere,  will have to shed its hat!

Coral Honeysuckle

This one of my favorite vines because the hummers love to hang out here!

Hydrangea & My Collection of Blue & Green Bottles

I finally figured out after studying the location of my neighbor's hydrangeas, 
that they LOVE the morning sun!

This Burgandy Okra is perfect for boiling & Gumbo!

My tomatoes need staking, bush beans need fertilizing & there are 
plenty of impulse buys just waiting to be planted-if they survive! 

I'd love to post an update on your Home Garden. 
email me at mlchgarden.comcast.net
see you
ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...