Saturday, October 2, 2010

FlowerCamp


Saturday, October 2nd


It was a glorious day! Not only was the weather on target- cool breeze and sunny, but I nearly fainted to see my mother step in to the cabin! You have to realize that in 5 years of having this extremely comfortable place in the country in addition to hosting Thanksgiving there every year, my dear mama has only stepped foot on the property ONCE! Today makes twice. Am I adopted?

A great group of Campers today. One declared she thought I was going to be doing the designs for them to take home! Off to a ponderous start, these girls cranked out some truly perky(ribbon worthy!) designs. Driving home, I even saw one on a front porch bistro table!

Here's the day in pics. Thanks Marianna(photographer) for your hard work, and blessings to all you Campers from 09 & 10.... Conjuring up some new ideas for next year!





More on Facebook.
Blessings from the Garden.
ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...