Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Plasti-"culture" ?


The New Age of Plasticulture

For the last several thousand years, gardeners and farmers alike have dealt with the unfortunate withering of their flowers in the fall. Miraculously, it seems as though one wealthy Augusta gardener has found the solution.

What is his secret? As a Master Gardener, I have some curious speculations. A special brand of fecal matter- that of a magical Unicorn, perhaps? Or maybe a Miracle Gro product infused with steroids? whatever the substance, this garden is a fabulous caper.

In fact, so fabulous, it may be mistaken for plastic of all things!!!???

See you
ML

3 comments:

Mary Louise said...

Mind boggling! I left this comment at the blog:
I'm so conflicted! It's colorful and obviously brings joy to the owner, but flies in the face of everything a garden should be - a living, breathing bit of nature. Thanks for sharing this!
Billy

Anonymous said...

Plastic? Really? I always wondered why that garden looked so perfect! Now I know! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I drove past this home on my way to church 2-3 times a week for 14 years. I always loved their arrangements and I noticed they did containers to swap out easily. But this year when the colors seemed to SCREAM at me I knew they had to be plastic. There was just something unnatural about them but too scared to walk up and touch one.
Cherie

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...