Saturday, February 26, 2011

Help Wanted

My goal is to help you become more confident both as a gardener and beginning floral designer. 

I need your help.  

Leave a comment here about what challenges you as a gardener/designer and your comment will be placed in the flower pot to win the Bucket Bouquet...a bucket with a handful of seed packets from Renee's Garden, an original MLCHgarden apron, and 2 passes to the Backyard Chicken Keeping & Tour de Coops...doesn't matter where you live...

This info will help me do a better job and you'll provide me with info for my handy gardening guidebook...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Challenge for me is to re-do our back yard. The last 2 years when we get rain we get floods! Trees and such have grown so much and changed the way the sun hits our yard.Some small plants did not survive well. This year I have a new plan (in stages) to change what our back looks like and the type of plants there. We really have a nice big yard and enjoy sitting on the screen porch to look out!
-Nancy

Cherie said...

ML - I live in a rental and can't 'redo' the landscape, but very little to nothing has ever been done here. I hate the idea of telling people I live in the house with the drabest landscape in the neighborhood.

I would love to container garden but not sure where to start. Also I would love to start a small container veggie garden in back. Do those 'topsy-turvy' tomato & veggie planters really work?

Cherie

Anonymous said...

ML - I love visiting your site for all of the tips you provide. As someone who loves to garden, but doesn't really have a green thumb, I'm always looking for ways to improve on my gardening knowledge. I'm looking forward to trying some new plants in my yard this spring and planning - and planting! - a small vegetable garden with my children.

Cherie said...

ML - the house I am in has 4 or 5 Oleander bushes in the front. all are looking okay except one is huge and unruly for the space it is in. Can these be pruned/trimmed? What's the best way to do that?

Cherie

Mary Louise said...

keep the comments coming. you'll be placed in the pot for a bucket bouquet of seed packets, garden apron, Llama beans and more!
Mary Louise

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...