Monday, April 25, 2011

Renee W. wins the ticket to see Ryan Gainey at the Augusta Country Club this Wednesday morning at 10:30am. Coffee & conversation with the eclectic Mr. Gainey is sure to be a hit!   Here is Renee's winning comment:






Let's be a realist, I am not the greatest gardener.


In my dreams I am retired and living in Key West with a convertible, plenty of books to read, lots of great wine to drink and the perfect little garden to work in every day. But today I am a frazzled housewife with four kids, a "station wagon", cheap wine and a yard full of weeds. Last year I found an awesome 5 ft grapevine tree that someone had thrown out on McDowell Street. I shoved it in my car and drove home slowly with the back open. Yesterday I finally found the perfect place for it in the yard and planted a beautiful climbing mandevilla that my mother in law gave me for Easter. 


I cannot wait to see it grow! Happy Spring! 


Renee Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...