Wednesday, August 25, 2010

LIGHTS

OK. Rarely do I verbalize my frustrations on this blog, but my walk with Gizmo tonite has thrown
me over the edge...Full moon, I suppose!

Ambient lighting or outdoor lighting can be a beautiful addition to your landscape. However, I just counted 45 lights in a front yard. We don't live in a neighborhood filled with mansions or one acre plus lots, so our front yards are a good size, but not HUGE!

Highlighting attractive areas, trees and beautiful front doors is one thing, but up-lights on ugly old dogwoods, your brick house, and butchered crepe myrtles is OUTRAGEOUS!

In addition, and most importantly, fireflies or "lightning bugs", prefer to have the lights out when they pro-create! Me, too, for that matter. I've had to install "blackout" curtains over my expensive window blinds to have peaceful sleep at night---when it's supposed to be dark.

No pics today, evidence could be used against me!
What do you think? Anyone else suffering like me?

It's probably PMS and Full Moon Combo.
Thanks for listening & let me hear from you.
Blessings from the Garden.
ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...