Thursday, August 26, 2010

Under Pressure


I work best under pressure...feeling a twinge of pressure from my growing list for September. My index card "lists" have become a source of entertainment for my children.






Here is today's Garden Index card:
  • FlowerCamp-order aprons, need good clippers, confirm menu w/caterer

  • Finish entering email addresses (ugh) for monthly newsletter (Constant Contact) to start in September

  • Book flight to Dallas for September 10-14 before the prices get too highDONE!

  • Share September To Do's on newsletter and walk the talk

  • Figure out how to make this year's pumpkins a learning experience for children

  • Write a week's worth of blog posts so when I am doing all of the above, I won't worry!

I'll stop here before I get too overwhelmed. Add that to the day to day list...Pressure!

Blessings from the Garden

ML



1 comment:

Kathy F said...

I like your comments about the lighting in the neighborhood. Maybe even having those bright lights on timers so after 11PM they dim or having only a few stay on would be a solution.

And making pumpkins a learning experience for kids...art project and/or nutrition info depending on their ages might be a way to go. Some mini pumpkin muffins to taste?

Great to do list! I do mine on pretty list paper to encourage me to look at it during the day ;)

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...