Monday, August 30, 2010

Rainmakers

I am travelling to Dallas TX next week for the annual Garden Writers Symposium. Part of the weekend includes a tour of the Dallas Arboretum and social media "rainmaking" frenzy. Attendees will be encouraged to utilize whatever form of social media (twitter, facebook, blogs, etc.) to fill the Internet with gardening information to their readers while at the Arboretum!

So, all you reliable readers, join me as I will be on FB and this website sharing all the fun things during my stay in Dallas. All I ask is that you say a prayer for me on Friday the 10th and Tuesday the 14th as those are flying days! I do not like to fly!

I'll tap more about the rainmaking later, but share this info with your friends, we are going to clutter the net with gardens!

Blessings from the Garden!

ML

ps. friend request: mary louise hagler and/or mlchgarden on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...