Tuesday, September 21, 2010

All About YOU.


I've been blogging for over a year, and have noticed in recent months that I have regular readers!
Though flattered, I'd like to know a bit about you...I know you are from all over the country and Canada- Tennessee, Georgia, Virginia, New York, California, Florida, Mississippi, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Texas.

You inspire me to pursue my gardening skills in addition to writing about my experiences. A few of you have shared pictures of your gardens which I will be posting. Jennifer & Roger in Atlanta have a charming garden in the North Carolina mountains where they spend time with their two teenage boys. The moon-vine above is growing in their mountain garden. Nancy, from Virginia, shared several pics of her prize-winning lilies last year, too. I'd like to share more of your gardens in my posts, so send them on.



I'm curious as to what you are interested in, so leave a comment or send an email. My creative team( Sam & Marianna, Tambonana Productions) is gearing up to test a short series of video segments. Shoot some ideas my way to stir the creative right brain!

Stay tuned & Thanks for reading.
Blessings from the Garden.
ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...