Friday, September 10, 2010

Dallas Day 1

Day 1 in Dallas began with the best plane flight ever. I even thanked the
pilot once we arrived a DFW. I do not like to fly, in case you didn't know.

Met up Becky who I met in Augusta, then she up and moved to TX about 6 months
ago. We had a great lunch at a cozy deli up the street. Have pictures of the food..must see...

The newcomers reception was great. Finally met my friend, Pat Lanza, who
wrote Lasagna Gardening! Will post pics as soon as I figure out this dino laptop...
Next was the tour of an exhibition hall full of enthusiastic vendors showing off
thier plants, products and give aways! I am already loaded down with goodies to
bring home!

Off to supper, more exhibit hall and bed for an early start tomorrow...Virtual garden party
at Dallas Arboretum...
see you . hope i figure out the pic download...
blessings.
ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...