Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pots, Pumps, Pools & Petrified Trees!

































I am so fortunate to have been able to leave home, kids, etc. for an adventure with prominent garden writers, bloggers, publishers and editors...Long days filled with garden tours, education from superb speakers, and just plain fun meeting new friends from all over the country. All the while having friends and family taking care of the routine in Augusta. I am blessed!














I look foward to sharing what I've learned with other gardeners and garden bloggers through MLCHgarden blogs and videos(Tambo productions!). The return home finds me preparing for FlowerCamp, pumpkin loading and sales, in addition to planning unique workshops and events for new and experienced gardeners...After all, I do live in the "Garden City"!

I am truly in a great place, and would love to hear from you!

Blessings from the Garden
ML

ps. I loved the green boots the lady from a schoolyard garden was wearing...Urban Outfitters, my boots are in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...