Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ash Wednesday

Ash Wednesday is a time of reflection, repentance and renewal. We are preparing for the Easter season as we pray, fast & give. When asked what I am "giving up" for Lent, I usually respond with I am not giving up, I am just going to do better--that's the positive in me. This year, I have decided to focus more on the basic needs I have: exercise, food, and spiritual. I will "sacrifice" distractions for the next 40 days.

Hellebores- Lenten Rose
This is a season when the presence of God is at its peak in the Garden. 
There are blossoms everywhere, life is sprouting from the warming ground, 
and anticipation stirs within, bringing us to the Earth.
What are your intentions this Lenten season?

Blessings from the Garden. 
ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...